Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I knew it's time to update my blog, because PPL are complaining im not updating, while I complain LIYAN is not updating, Yanting also, Huihui also! UPDATE!

So I shall be a role model *everyone faints upon hearing that*

Actualyl I have ALOT of pictures to post up, I mean it, the chalet pictures and all... I know Qi they all are waiting for the pictures, Im sorry, because Im very busy and tired whenevr I get out of school. It's just ITE life. It's not as easy as it seems, not Adminstration, neither is accounting.

Wetn chalet last saturaday-- It's quite fun. I was actually not planning to go, until I realised no one is going to be at home with me, out of loneliness and depression I went... And ended up being very very frightened by qun yu the screamer.

She was talking about ghost stories, then Wendy came and poke her and she SCREAAMED!

Qi screamed.

I JUMPED.

Scare the hell outta me!

Mark came, wanying too... Aliot of things la, lata go home update the blog again with pictures, thinking of chaning the skin, but I have no time to make the blog skin. and the layout spends a lot of time, HTNL and graphics, and i diudn't mention, I reformatted the comp again.

I dunnoe wad happened, but it just happened...

Just like Aaron Kwok, dunnoe what happened, but it just happened! c*stares at huihui and carrie and yanting* wahhas.

Speaking of which I love singing dui ni ai ai ai bu wan~ to huihui. Dun you just LOVE the song? yeah?

Whee!

These days really busy, roleplay drove me crazie! I miss XieZhi >_< I miss Ze... I miss ALL OF YOU. Come gimme a call! I wanna see you girls and guys! Sighsss~

OA now, so now u know why im so so so so de bored.

I want kbox.

Wahhas...

Anyone?

*grins*

No comments: