Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yay I walways wait for Mr Fong's class then I will update my blog, So u will see me updating everytime now, happie? No? I was hoping for a yes, but I know Im crapping right now...

Lata after sch *now is last two hours le* Going to orchard there accompany Carrie to her free makeover... BUT because she's late so I have to wait for her detention of one hour, she's late onh monday's assembly, u get what i mean? ^^;;

So i planned to change first, and go Coffee Bean there have a drink and finish my accounting homework, or buy comics and read first. I know NANA is out today, as well as ouran. Whee... But i think Im going to buy NANA only, or friday then buy Ouran baa...

Yesterday after lunch at Junction 8, we went to take pics... I post it up lata, when I get home so I can edit this post and post the pics up.

But that was the only good thing after that. CUZ...

I VOMITED.

THAT DARN WANTON MEE.

Now ppl, listen to what Jeslene Lee has to say. If you ever make ur way to Junction 8's foodcourt,

DO NOT EAT THE CHICKEN RICE STALL WANTON MEE.

It's not nice in the first place, then I think something's wrong... My whole stomach was bloated. I din even drink anything u know. And i bloated? Then i forced myself to vomit it out, putting a finger into my mouth and digging it.

you get my point yeah?

After vomitting it out, i feel loike Im all right, and I am. A lil feeling bad cuz I missed 30mins of Biz Fund. So i apologized to Miss Tay after everything is over.

This coming Friday is a holiday for me! GFor ITE students! It's the poll day holidae, ya, i know it's like, so long ago, but that meant a long weekend.

Yay!

*Jes shoot bullets at the wanton mee carterer*

Oh btw thatw as because talkign about bullets now, as in, MSWords that bullet okay.

*jes runs off*

No comments: