Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Welll~

Currently Mr Fong (the tall, handsome, charming 50 year old man ~.~) Is taking his own sweet time talking about Microsoft words. Well~ Basically, I know everything, like a lil no use. I was hoping this 2 hour period would be like, Miss tay's BIZF, or Accounting. At least accounting is more interesting you know.

Later to yan's house for her bdae "party" I bought a wonderful gift for her, sahred by KaiLin, Ching and I. Huihui they all saw it, I guess it's rather cute. Buuuut~ Well, Yan HAS to take it, because if she dun, she's objecting to her own wish. She was the one who told me she wanted that particular thing.

Coffee, tea, or me? *everyone pukes*

Before I crap alot, "the lecture now is darn BORING okay. SERIOUS."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST LAO GONG LEE LI YAN AKA LIZARD~

She's a great friend *shye makes me angry at times*
She's cute *and very blur too*
She's mature. *and very colourful (se lang)*
She's pretty. *and die die dun wanna admit*
She's my lao gong! *no doubt*
...But she has 7 lao pos *one for each day. Im the Sunday lao gong, sad hor*

WHEY.

So lame.

Okay. I told you iw as bored.

Yesterday had a small fight with him, it's juz a continuation of two days ago. But im all right. Man, wad's with crucial periods.

Wadever. Im supposed to be ahppie today.

Running off~ BYE.

*listens to Mr fong, but failed miserably.*

No comments: