Wednesday, May 24, 2006

In school now... Very bored, and now not feeling really well. Listenign to my mp3, and it's OA lessons as usual. I have no idea why am I feeling so moody..... ... ... PMS ba.

Shall update some pics alter when I get home, if im not tired tt is. Currently my face is kinda black, dunnoe if Yanting will kanna scared by me not heeh.

To xuan: Thanks for showing concern about the BRAT and me la, =) Miss ya too. I haven't been talking to ppl online too, juz started to mingle around again cuz basically it's TOO tiring to be in lecture and listen to things i already knew so yeah you know what I mean.

Great Singapore sale, great sale... But no money.

What's the darn point then...

Sometimes I feel so lonely I can cry man.

And yeah, there's no link between the last two sentence. Come, kill me. Wahhas.

BACKACHE.

PAIN.

ARGH.

No comments: