Monday, June 26, 2006

Am blogging cuz... Im complaint, for not blogging. =.=

Last three days, is chase staqrs days lolz....

Friday went to bao chang hui...

Sat I saw Tank~ I'll upload the photos next time, im darn lazi. Lolz... I was pang seh-ed yet again, so my mum, being a nice mum, decided to go out with me. So we went out... And I bought like... A jeans skirt, and two SnK shirts... All for 30bucks~ *i lent 20bucks from my mum tho. Lolz...* Then I was like... Maybe I shoujld go and take a look.... at tank..

And ya, saw him. lolz.

Sighs...

I dunnoe wad to update...

Really nothing much...

JJ came to CS on Sunday.

Tong was star struck. Smiling like... siao.

Lolz... Busy day yesterday... Pies selling fast.

IM BORED.

One more week to holidaes.

Im waiitng.





WAhahs~

No comments: