Friday, June 23, 2006


Today was OA ca1.... And pek cek huihui is really pek cek. She was scolding vulgarities like Shan an, and erh... scary. But I guess I can do well for the CA, it was rather easy for me.

That picture above, is obviously a rainbow. I saw it on the way to the lift and I think it really lights up the sky. Tong, right? And I saw this:


NICE PLATE HOR~

Okay.

Went to see 933fm promotional event... It was quite boring at first, alot of ppl. And Peifen was playing games. So Tong and I went to take piccies. Turned out... weird. Hahaha... Shall scan next time. We went to grab a bite after that. But as we walked out........ to watch the event again.......

FAN YI CHEN WAS SINGING I BELIEVE!

My gosh. I never knew I was that amazed to see him sing live. He ahs a good voice, and he's...... well got to admit, cute. ^^; But of course I didn't get to see much of his face when the crowd are like this:


But far far away, I heard Fan Yi Chen's voice, and it's really enchanting. I feel a new idol coming up haha. He likes rock music too, like ze haha.

Im tired now... planning to go for Tank's autograph session tomolo...

Nites =)

No comments: