Thursday, June 29, 2006

One fine day, Tong wants to fight...
And found curry, the best oppenent to fight......
So under the beautiful Sun Set...
Curry decided to strike, by eating tong's ice cream, no SUCKING the ice cream out of the CONE.
Tong Vs. Curry, Tong Lost.





Okay, the actual thing was: When we were eating in Swenson, Curry found out...... She left her handbag in school. It wasn't in her huge Espirit bag.

PANIC AH.

So we rushed back to school... And luckily, her handbag was still there.

"Heng ah......." Quoted from Mrs Heng.

So happily we walked back to the mrt, the ice cream and bag in hand. And carrie, INDEED sucked the whole ball of ice cream into her mouth. Ta-da.... ! Poor tong, look at her, seemed so sad.



Man i dunnoe what's wrong with bitches. I feel like strangling them. Bitch.

All those who knows me, knew it will be their dooms-day if they decided to flame me up.

And you, bitch, struck my nerve. I may not be able to hurt you, because fo school rules, but I know what I can do.

Reminder: Rawdy behavior (without hurting others) - Offenders would be dealt immediately, punished by cleaning classrooms and common rooms.

And I'm freaking sure, the bitches HURT us.

Watch out, bitches.

Signing off.

No comments: