Monday, January 23, 2006

I've change the background music to Qing Dian Da Sheng's ost. I like this intrumental piece... ^^

Nothing much to update about actually, cause I have been working for the past two days, not to mention later also.

I found out on Sat I was spyed on. By a guy. =.= He msged me at night to tell me about it also, saying he couldn't resist the urge to see me. Scary ok. I told yan to protect me, she say this kidna guy cannot protect, mus attack!

So true.

Jane say she would bian that guy, tell him off. IF i manage to spot him that is. Argh.

What's with guys and Jeslene these days? Can someone TELL me? WeiChun said maybe it was just an infatuation, or perhaps madly in love with me. What did i do? I did NOTHING but talk like who I am! +_+ be it be it. My tao hua always don't come at the right time, Lan tao hua this time. That Ze still so confident =.=

Yan rest well, ur fever ahz. So high still no feel.... And Ching/Kai is going to the gathering also! Finally, a full gathering, us four. ^^

Im so happy for Justina! Really, simply, totally, wonderfully HAPPY! Gurl, you can do it. No worries, Ze and I will support you til the end! Financial and Emotional assistance! Lol... I love you gurl!

No comments: