Thursday, January 01, 2009

Some random updates...
I just woke up around 7 after I told everyone I'm going to sleep at 2pm.
Now that i'm awake, I'm getting sleepy after dinner again.
So how did I spend my new year...

Oh well.
I didn't know it was 2009 already until someone hugged me randomly in the club.
The music was damn good last night but I couldn't enjoy much.
Moreover I was so sober I convinced myself to vomit so that I stay even more sober.
So yeah, my vomit is purple. Cranberry mixers.


Oh well.
Photos:




My friend's chinchilla!
So cute right!




Randomly taken when I was on my way to town.


With leaking before heading for dinner with Wei Chun.
Leaking came to my house to chill haha.


Rebel:



Glow stick bracelet from party packs...

Stole the others from Sam's fb.


My hair is so so so copperish.



Watch sam fiddle with the party hat.


I was like damn tired around 4am?
Then Weichun decided I should go so he came and drove me back to my friend's place to crash.
I got home around 11am, sam updated about the situation after I went home yesterday and at 2pm I KO-ED!


And now I'm tired all over again.
Oh well.


Better go to slp.
Yawns.

TY to all who took care of me.
HAHA.
I knew I was tipsy, I just didn't go around kissing and cuddling.
Okay, I think I did =\


FINE GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: