Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too many photos!

AHHH!

Vaal's Birthday & Surprise PJ Party!


We went to Manhattan Fish for lunch, then surprised her by booking a hotel room and having a PJ party!
We've been talking about having a PJP since decades, and finally!



Happy birthday girl!



Blind folded and brought to the hotel.

Kel then drove the rest of us to Chinatown, where I bought my PJ and towards RE Hotel.


Decorated alrd!
With tons of pink balloons on the floor!


And the ladies!


I looked so manly.


And the girl came in, SURPRISE!


Trick candles HOHOHO!



Happy vaal!


And crazy Kathy.












Yup that's about it.


Met up with B today.
Misses yo!
Its always good to know someone you care for misses you as well.


I have an abused butt.

Oh, and I went night shopping with Tong, Leaking and Raymund.
Me got the wedges I wanted =D


Okay now.
I better study.

No comments: