Thursday, January 29, 2009

Updates before I get too lazy to do any!

Managed to get pictures from Cheryl's cam yesterday.
So here it goes!


Reunion on Saturday:


I love poles.
*cough*


My camera got stuck into the pole!
Talk about opposite attracts yo.


My Big Aunt, aka Cheryl's Mum.
Loads of people say we look alike.


Cheryl, Kor & I.
I look freaking skinny!



CNY Day 1:

I went visiting at my Ah Mah's place!
I stayed till around 7pm before going to meet wilson for a movie.
I watched The Wedding Game.
Not too bad actually. But a little lame lah.



Laptops are meant for webcamwhoring.


So here comes Ting & I!





My ever so handsome brother =X


Ting's puppy!
Yes he is a PUPPY!
But he went around humping jia liang's dog =\


CNY Day 2:

Visiting at Big Uncle's place!
Watched CJ7,
sang a whole load of karaoke!
Ate like a pig!

After which, I cabbed home and went out for dinner with Leaking, Raymund & Brenson shortly after.
Had Jap Village!
=D
I'm a happy girl!


My youngest cousin, Issac!
Why do kids grow so fast?!



FOOD YO!


Piano!
I wanna bring it home =((


Xiao Yi, My small aunt's second child.


My family, and my very joyful small uncle.
HAHA.


My dearest cousin, Cheryl & I.
Yes I wore HOT PINK YO!
New year what.
HAHAHA.



Me love Issac!
He loves giving high 5!
So freaking cute lah!
But he is shy =((
I'm like the oldest jie jie in the room alrd.
When I'm 40, Issac is just going to be 20!

=(



Oh well.



I went visiting Yan's house yesterday.
Her mummy's having a backache lo, poor thing lah!
Oh and her brother's fish gave birth!
The baby fishes looked like...

Sperms.

=X

Had dinner at downtown again with Yan and joined by Steven.
Jap rocks =D


All right now.


Yesterday I got a message from someone who disappeared from my life 2 months plus ago.
And that person asked me to forgive.
I have no idea who what how when.
Sighs.



Till I get other pictures!
Misses!

No comments: