Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blow Job Silicone!
How entertaining!

--

Been catching up with quite some people these two days.
I have more catching up to do! *winks at Jeslyn and Xuan*

I've been quite all right.
Nothing pisses me off too much,
Other than my friend and her bf.
Sighs.

I was amused by my own sixth sense.
I didn't know I can get that accurate.
Jeslene, the greater. =\

But I dare say, I was amazed by Ze's instincts.
He called me at the right time last night,
just when I was suffering from ls, and emo.

"Uh hello, I have this feeling you're emo and miserable right now."
"WAH! Tok kong leh you!"

XD

Headed to Bugis today.
Went for lunch and some sweet tooth satisfying session.
Headed to sim lim after that.
Watch Hiyu jie go on and on about computer parts.
The names all sound like computer language codes to me lah.
Clueless.
Why must classify until so clear?
Ram, then ram lah! Hard disk then hard disk la!
XD

Tong went home first, and I stayed with hiyu jie.
Then we went to OG, and did some really bo liao stuff (electric piano playing etc)
The dress I'm staring after is still on sale. =(
Went to cold storage to stare at Japanese food.
Hotate, sashimi and soba.
AIKES.

Home after we met the magnet deal girl~
Crowded.
Very.

--

I tell you, this is a very random entry!
Long random entry.
=\
I'm a sicko!

No comments: