Sunday, May 27, 2007

What a hot and tiring day.
I agreed to go on a 'date' with Hui, as she needs to locate where her GCE centre is.
So we travelled all the way to Tiong Bahru.



Crowded as the the train cabin was...
We saw alot of weird people.
Including this indian 'couple' (both are men, but one is touching the other's thighs O_O)
They got me irritated by blasting their tamil songs from their phone.
Wa.

Hui: Jes! One of the indian men have chest hair!
Me: Tell that to ah tong~



Reached tiong Bahru, and to be honest, I've never been there before.
I know I very sua gu lah.
I everything, everyone, everywhere also don't know.
There's no location map in TB train station!
How irritating is that?!
We asked the passenger service people, but the directions are not specific enough.
And there are two GCE centre, so we were told.
We gave up half way cuz it's nowhere to be seen.

Slacked and had lunch at Yakun @ TB plaza. (or is it centre?)
Didn't know there's quite somethings to look about.
I thought TB is ulu ulu one lah.

(On our way out from Ya Kun)
Hui: Jes! Why TB no cute guys one?!
Me: Wa hui, alot of guys look at you leh, must be thinking "Sorry, I'm not shuai enough."

Walked around and Kun called me.
Asked me out for dinner tonight.
But I wanted to go OLE tampines.
So we set the date on Tuesday.

On the train back to East area,
Hui and I spotted a G-y couple.
One was touching another's cheek.
I can only sing: "Shi jie bian liao yang (the world has changed)"

We went to Simei Eastpoint to Jalan about.
Saw some nice shoes!
And we went gaga on lil puppies and kitties.
I did something as idiotic as yawning with the puppy.
But but but.
Its so cute!
I kept saying, how come you soooooo cute~

Took a bus back to tampines...
And we walked around CS...
And we bumped into Kun and Huan,
AND JING XING!
Too bad he's asleep.
Sniff.

OLE tampines!






As crowded as can be. (and this picture makes it look like the light leading towards heaven or something.


Fireworks, only for Tampines!
But well, as everyone rushed to see the fireworks,
Some CB ppl stepped on Hui's slipper and the strap broke!


My darling has to walk back to my house barefooted.
And PC.
And Tulan.

Cooked noodles for her as I ate curry chicken.
She just refuses to share my curry chicken.
Slacked for a bit and Hui went home.

Random:



HUGE hole in the middle of my blanket.
It started as a small hole.
Then I kicked it around and viola.
Big hole.



Pubbing: Watermelon Martini and Lychee Martini!



=P

That's all for today!

Good luck for O lvl Chi tomorrow, Hui!

woooooo!

No comments: