Saturday, May 26, 2007

Well, I haven't be updating much on random stuff.
So I decided to update.

Since everyone rejected me for a date today,
I dated my Brother and Mummy...

...To food fair.
Loads of people...
Loads of ah peks... (whom I reckoned didn't eat any breakfast)
Loads of aunties... (They kept elbowing me, HARD.)
And surprise! Quite some cute guys!!
I saw one selling sushi, and one selling ice cream. SLURP.

*Nudges tong and hui*
We go together again lehs!

But because of the crowd, I only spent a grand total of........

1buck.
On honey lemon.
WAHAHAHAHA.
But I drank quite some coffee meant for sampling.
From Super to cafe nova to kilin to some weird ginseng coffee.
And oh, there's the Whatever and Anything drink booth there too.
It tastes normal.
Just that it's mysterious in its can.

Thennnnnnnnnnnn~
We went to GUARDIAN SALEEEEEEEEE!
Sorry ah, I watson and Guardian fan la.
I tell you!
SO MANY THINGS!

I muuuuuuuuust drag you all there seh.

See what I bought!





Curling set!
it's from VS Sasoon!
I saw it at guardian tamp before and it costs around 35bucks.
But you know how much I bought this?



TEN BUCKS.
10 dollars!~
Shi kuai qian!

WAAAAAA huat ah~
*Jes dances with pom poms*

Mum bought a dvd player for....
$24.90.
And it works quite well.
Double HUAT ah!

Headed home after that.
Mummy treated us to Mos cheeseburger.
My new love.
LOL.

Loooooooads of sales in TM and CS.
WE MUST RAID.
*Shakes tong, adelene, hui and paul*

Pics from foodfair!


Caefnova cup. The handle thingie is cute! Like lil wings.



Think u can finish this huge bread?



EEEEEE walking bread!

Ya am done.

Tomorrow's OLE tampines!

Got fireworks!

WHHHHHHHEEEEEE!

No comments: