Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Labour Day!
Its my family outing today!
My mum shooed me out of bed really early as she reserved a place in Jack's Place @ Marine Parade at 11.15am.
But anyway, we were late. My gan chiong mum rushed to the place, and my dad told my brother and I to sashay over, since my mum's already on the run.
=D

Lunch was great! I told mummy that the waiter serving us is sorta cute.
She say she doesn't want a waiter as her son-in-law. XD
We were talking about university charges and all the things.
As my brother is planning to further his studies after NS, it's quite a confirmed fact that we will be selling away our current home as our location is a hot spot.
But I guess my friends know, I dread moving.

So my dad said, if we move house, it's definite that we will let you decide on how you want your room to be.
I said, I want my room to have a piano.
For some reasons my dad looked really shocked.
"You still like piano?"
I stared really hard at him and said: "My love for piano is not just three mins fever, you know."
Then he promised me if we are moving, he will buy me a piano.
I don't know, even with a piano, I still don't wanna move.

Jack's Place is serving clear soup, for once.


Think: Why is Jeslene so vain? Just look at my mum!


My brother looks like some big, happy biz man. I can almost put a speech bubble saying: Muahahaha!


After meal tea, and cake!


Yogurt cake. Love it!

I told my mum that all my friends knows I'm a cow-hunter.
I love beef!
Then my mum asked my dad: "Which one of them (my kor and I) is I eat beef during pregnancy, and durian for another ah."
My dad said, I'm the beef and my brother is the durian.
No wonder I'm a beef eater.
And my brother said, no wonder my face have holes like durian. All your fault.
My mum laughed.


PURPLE CHIPS!
Purple potatoes!
and less fat.

We headed to Bugis by bus after that.


Vainpot!!!!!

TONG! DURIANS! LOADS OF DURIANS!


On the bus, and.... I saw this.
Actually the whole title was "Gay World Hotel."
We were at Geylang ... So I wondered if it meant to write GEY world hotel.
But.......


Bugis...
CROWD.
My brother went to meet Kaiqi at SimLim, Dad went up to grandma's to fix waterpipe.
So mum and I went to OG.
CROWD.


Bought a square cubes necklace there for $5.
Cheap stuff all around!

Headed to BHG, but we only walked for a little while, didn't manage to catch tong.
I was on the train home when Tong tried calling me.
But instead of home, Dad suggested to go Simei for dinner, as well as jalan jalan-ing.
So off we went.

And Eastpoint is soooooooooo quiet can.
Soooo peaceful, like its not a public holiday today.

Went to pet safari... And I asked my dad, my friend (xuan lah) have new born hamsters! Can I keep oneeeeee?
Dad say, you can keep one, but off goes Bingo.
I stared. "HUUUUUUUUUUH."
Then I said: how about fishes? A fighting fish in a small tank to change my fengshui!
He say, no need to buy, I have the tank, and I know where to get the fish.
So I asked, do we have to give Bingo away for JUST ONLY a fish?
He laughed.

LITTLE DOGGIES CAPTURED MY HEAAAAAART.



Sweet little shitzus! They cannot even walk properly yet and they are out for booking. =\


Bought a pair of sandals, and thats the necklace from OG.
My dad likes the sandals too.
What are the chances of having your dad liking your choice of sandals?
For my dad's case, it's darn low. LOL. And he thinks my money isn't wasted.
It didn't cost THAT much lah.
It's 24bucks.

Dinner at kopitiam ~ Chicken rice.
We were waiting when a batch of bangalas just slumped down next to our table.
They just didn't care who is sitting beside, you know.
Pulled all the chairs to themselves and all! Sick.
Then halfway through our dinner, one of them had his arm ON our table.
Like, come on, there's someone SITTING AND EATING there!

Mum and I were like, wtf.
I stopped eating and pulled the table slightly towards me, hoping he gets the idea.
He didn't.
Mum pulled the table using her feet.
Finally, he got the idea.

Dad was like pondering over why when they talk, there are like no punctuations at all.
No commas nor fullstops. Just on and on!
I wondered too.
We are not racists lah.
But aiya.

Home after that.

Whew.
Long entry.

Tomorrow will be Hui, Tong, Carrie and mine 1st year anniversary.
=)
Looking forward.

Love,
Jeslene

No comments: