Thursday, May 31, 2007

Out for shopping trip with Tong and Hui!
I very lazy to write too much lah.
Headed to Far East and Heeren.
Nothing too much to buy actually,
everything also same.

Our only entertainment?
MEN.
Aiya, nothing else interests us more lah.
LOL.
I accidentally met a guy's eyes in Far East.
Quickly looked away, coz I'm embarrassed.
He did turned to look back. Did I malusified myself?
eek.

Forever 21 @ Wisma has this very very attitude sales girl.
Hui and I were standing outside the Fitting Room waiting for Tong.
Cuz we wanna examine how she will look in the top.
Then the salesgirl just say in a very harsh way:

"Can you all wait outside?"
Wa. VERY rude way!
TULAN!
Hui and I just glared.
But we, being civilized humans, obliged.
Big human no remember small human over.

Hmph!

Orchard is relatively quiet today.
Well well, I assume they all swarm to Bugis.
And for some reasons, people just couldn't stop staring at us,
or Hui.
I told hui, you might as well stick a tag on your dress saying:
[Ya La! I bought this online.]

I wanted to act like a rich taitai,
but tong say I from top to toe is pasar malam.
True la, my top from ILT, my jeans costs 10bucks.
The most expensive thing on me was my sandals which is like, 23bucks NIA.
Pasar Malam.

Pictures:



Purchases: Snow Flake necklace! Tong bought a cat one, and Hui's is a lollipop.


Pictures we took! Haven't scanned yet. Bear with this.


Purchases: Earrings @ 2bucks.

Click to enlarge: Pictures I took with Kailin, Joel, and the Yeo family.

Thats all for now,

loads of pictures, yet to be uploaded! =) Maybe soon, I hope.

Bye!

No comments: