Saturday, May 12, 2007

Extremely fruitful day!
Gathering with them makes me happy. =)

Kailin and I were supposed to meet Joel at sommerset.
But he told us he was late because he had work, and that he took the wrong train.
The both of us were like wondering.
What wrong train?
From Pasir ris, both platforms' train go the same way what!
So Kai and I went around cineleisure and Heeren for like, 2 hours.

And when Joel arrived....
Out jumped LEE LI YAN and CHERYL!
Darn shocked can!
Yan say she came back for today and tomorrow, and she will set off back to Penang on Sunday night.
=)
Surprise! So Joel cheated us lah.
SICKO!

Then he asked, your ze got come ah?
I ji tao HUH? What?
He then informed me tt on my msg to him, I typed: Ze will be late too.
Then i say, NO LAH! I wanted to type WE, but my dictionary turned it to ZE.
LOL!.

We went to eat at Village!
Geraldine the *COUGH* Chio bu came soon after.
Heard that yan and cheryl called her for at least 18 times before she finally woke up.
Sick leh dine! She so SHUAI can!
SO SHUAI until I want her to marry me already.

After village we went far east, and I bought:
Necklace and Bag charm for 3bucks each.
And I saw a cute sales guy in a men's fashion shop.
He asked us with a charming smile:
"Mai dong xi gei ren ma?" (buying clothes for ppl?)
Which Yan commented after we went out, "Of course buy for ppl lah, if not ghost ah."
Then when she almost dragged me back to the shop to see him, i laughed like siao.
She told Joel I fan hua chi and Fa chun.

Headed back to Heeren for Kailin's heels.
And Cheryl bought heels from URS.
And we headed back to Pasir ris on train.
Laugh like siao.
For very crazy things lah.

Went for dinner with Yan's family, Joel and Leaking's bf.
Zi ca @ Elias. Total bill = $193.50
Seriously not worth it.
The food is bad. Might be coz alot of ppl were eating, so they rushed.
The soup is not tasty...
The two crabs came only one, in the wrong flavor. Chilli crab become tomato crab.
Canceled order became exsisting order.
New girl kept sending wrong things to us and we don't know which is which.

Yan's mummy's is not satisfied. =\
But eat also eat liao.
Choiceless.

Food = Fish, soup, kang kong, crab, fried youtiao, ribs, cereal prawns, braised toufu.
Only the kang kong is good.
Fish, I didn't touch it, cause I'm lazy to eat the fish.
Far away from me. Same for Yan lah.

Auntie asked why didn't I touch the fish, so I answered lazy.
Then she say: "Ask Jia Wen to feed you lah!"
Goodness. Jia Wen is Yan's BIG BROTHER can.
I told Auntie, wa I better go take a cab home now.
LOL.

We chatted about unusual food.
Like half formed chicks in the eggs, Malaysian food.
Leaking's bf told us say, penang laksa should eat under the rong shu. That tree.
Rong shu xia. And he's so serious lo!
I laughed my ass out.
He said he ate rabbit meat, mouse meat, croc meat.
I said he is some insane killer.


Took a cab home and that's the end of my day!












=)
Darn happy now.
Really.
=D
Take care ppl!

No comments: