Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WOOOT.

I'm in a darn high mood today.
Couldn't stop laughing.

The day started with Jeslene Lee being late.
LATE.
For once, I'm late for a 10.15am lesson.
But it's my own fault. I was dilly-dallying at home, refusing to move my butt as I was watching Re Qing Zhong Xia.
So ended up I only managed to reach Bishan station at 10.05am.
Changed into s&w attire in J8 toilet and I rushed to school.
Managed to reach at 10.20am.

My doraemon fan is a star.
Even Ms Gladys think its cute.
Muahaha.

s&w, it quite fun actually.
Run one round under the huge ball of fire...
Then off to the hall for circuit training.
Sit ups, push ups, skipping and starjumps, non-stop.

Then came the volleyball fight between our class and another.
Carrie and I were darn excited for some reasons.
Squealing and cheering and all.

There's twice where the ball flew straight at tong's face.
The first time, she totally didn't notice.
I smacked the ball away, even the teacher knows I saved her face.
But she was so blur, she didn't even know the ball almost hit her.

Second time, worse.
She saw the ball coming.
I wanted to smack it away, but she pull my hand in shock.
I almost couldn't eliminate the ball.
Heng ah.
LOL.
Tong, I save you twice, u die die must marry me.

After school, Carrie, Tong and I went to Pasir Ris for dinner.
Met huihui and we went to the new Hong Kong cafe in whitesands.
Ordered Curry rice and Hak Gao.
Quite some food lah, in all.
And a quite okay Mango Snow which was huge. Pictures are with Tong and Hui!

I think I'm crazy. The moment I heard Qiu Ze's Ni Zhi Dao Wo Ai Ni
I start laughing.
And laughing.
And laughing.
My face is all red.

Had a great time with them =)
Carrie and I took 21 back to tampines.
And now, I'm back home.
=)

So... Today's quite a day.
=)

Loves!

No comments: