Thursday, May 17, 2007

Right.
So why did I decided to update today?

TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF.
And perhaps you.
You mean I have regular readers other than my own friends?
You mean there are hidden Jeslenies yelling hooray when they checked my site and realised I updated?
Wah! Crap!
LOL.

Yeah, entertainment for you.
I realised I never ever put up trademarks for the pictures I posted
Especially for photos I took.
BUT.
If I discover stealing of the photos...
YOU -> No balls, no cb.
Okay?

Right, I'm darn random.
Okay, okay.


Now, stare at this picture. Realised anything wrong about it?

Some clueless guy filled up this application form and kindly told us that:

His grandmother is a MALE.
transsexual?
I don't know!


This is not an alien.
I did not take this picture off the Alien & Predator movie site.

THIS IS A FISH.
Poor alien fishy, I ate it up for new year celebrations.

Aliens from outer-space, if you are there in Mars and you have internet, place make sure you know this IS a fish, not your fellow Martian who disappeared and lost contact with you when he went on a mission in Earth.

"What, you never see a dirty lady before ah."

"Orh! Soli, soli!"

Pictures credit: My brother.

Okay lah.
That's it.
Lol.

Some anonymous number juz called me and I wonder who the hell.

No comments: