Saturday, June 02, 2007

Current mood: LAZY.
It was my Hark Music Singing Competition Auditions today.






I didn't expect the auditions to be an open show lah! It just adds on to my nervousness. Okay, basically, all the people who joined the competition were there watching. But that's enough. But ARGH! JESLENE LEE!

You nervous until like that for what! You hao dai performed for more than 100 ppl before!

BUT! I'm still so nervous. But the aircon was sooooooo....... cold. I was shivering till all my nervousness flew away until the very last moment, right before I went up on stage. My voice was shaking, I supposed, from the cold.

For your info, people, I sang yi shi de mei hao.

I couldn't quite judge how I sang, because I knew my vibrato was shaking. But maryanne told me that the whole room of people turned silent to listen to me. I really hope that's true. She added that she was proud of me, and that the guy who almsot sat on her just now were gesturing to his friends about me.

I wonder.

AND. I just read Hark's blog, these people ah, meant to freak me out is it!

(taken from harkmusic.blogspotsg.com)

Participants will be singing with Live Band from Semi-Finals onwards. An additional 考验 for them!So, as 'part of the trend' (hahaa...), other than the judges' grading on their vocal techniques and performing skills, audience will be invited to vote for their favourite singers!

And give them your constructive comments to them.....yes, I meant constructive comments, and not to demoralise the singers, ok?......you think singing is sooo easy, meh???

And~~~Judges will also comment and 'teach' them on the spot to let them 'see their room for improvement'.

Good, right???So, you guys and gals who are taking part in this competition....don't freak out, ok? Practice hard on your pieces and deliver them with confidence! Take all performing opportunity as a learning process, don't give yourself too much pressure..

Remember, just enjoy~~~~ That's when you can perform best!



--

HOW TO NOT FREAK OUT! What vote what vote!! I so ugly! How to vote for me!!! AND AND AND!! I love jamming and singing with live bands buuuuuuuut. Singing to Patrick..... is....... is......

The results of the auditions will be out either tomorrow, or Monday. And the Prelims will be this coming friday night.

Ohoh. From the prelimary rounds onwards, IF I GET IN, and IF YOU GUYS ARE COMING TO SUPPORT, they will be charging 5bucks for the show (Yes, we are the show.) inclusive of one drink. Aiya, Hark cafe mah. But that place, after renovation is woo hoo, sexy.

The price is not the problem la, problem is, if i get in, I would LOVE to see some supporters. JESLENIES! HEAR MMMEEEEEE? But i know la, I have no fans. Sorry lah, sorry! LOL!

--

Went to visit Tong and Hui. I know they are feeling very Tulan lah. But sighs. Had lunch with Hui for her break, and waited for Tong to knock off. I bought a bracelet and it's just so gorgeous, and may the cheapo queen annouce, it's only 5bucks.

Esplanade trip, Mrs Fields observation. Marketing never leaves us.

Pictures:



Sweeties *excluding bitter Jeslene.*


To prevent your man/bf/husband/father/brother from drinking your woman-needs-herbal-medicine, use these.



THIS GUITAR! Such a babe. I would love it more if it's an electric guitar.


Broken glass door, but this isn't real, it's an art piece.

Basically, that's all. LOL. Now, allow me to go for a shower.

AND, I dreamt of Utt last night, did I ever mention he's just so so so so so cute?


No comments: