Sunday, June 10, 2007

UPDATES:

Please confirm with me if you're going to support me on the 22nd of June, Friday.
I have to reserve seats for you to avoid disappointment!

Latest, please confirm by 14JUNE.
I will call hark for the reservations. On 14June, this coming Friday!



Hi there!
This is the competition schedules for all the rounds.
The price and the time are there also!
Click for a clearer view!
Another reminder, Mine is on the June 22nd, the third round.
But of course, if you wish, you can go and watch the other rounds!
I still like the place alot. Haha!
I saw that quite some of my darlings are going to support me.
I'm glad, really!
But I think singing in front of them is going make me even more nervous.
I hope I wouldn't disappoint anybody!
I'm still limping, but much better already!
Can feel the swell is going down.
But I won't be appearing in school tomorrow
Limp and limp to school meh.
I changed the blog banner again.
This time, it's inspired by Peggy Hsu's album.
=)
I've been listening to various albums today,
5566, Peggy Hsu, Cherry Boom.
Nothing much to update on,
so tatas!
=)

No comments: