Thursday, June 21, 2007

SENTOSA TRIP!

I'll let pictures do the talking!












SAKAE SUSHI @ Orchard Heeren with Joanne, Hiyu jie, Kai qi, Jeng Loon and my brother!


My poor octopus.


Wa... You guys ate so much!

We played zhong ji mi ma, the one who lost have to eat up the remainder of the udon noodles! Kai qi and I are the HUGE losers. =.=
After that, tong came to meet us and we dragged the whole group to robinsons!
Headed to Suntec convention for Starbucks after I submitted my CD to Hark Music for the competition.
The girls went gaga inside the toilet, criticisizing the way the toilet was built and comparing fats.
Went to Marina Square's ZARA!
The girls, except tong, tried on a 70bucks dress.
And well, of course must take photos in the fitting room laaaaaah~

Headed for home after, and we found these in Hiyu Jie's cosplay costume plastic bag, which her overseas friend passed her!
My melody plushie which sings 6 christmas tunes...


And some trial Anna Sui products! WOOT!


Excluding Jeng Loon and Tong, the rest of the gang headed to my house with alchohol.
The ladies went all naked in my room as we are playing dress up.
Dress up as in, trying on each other's clothes.
And since Hiyu Jie lives only 1 carpark from me, she brought her dresses over!
So we were like, trying on this and that.
Took photos, but am not posting it up, in case you know, they kill me.

Played truth or dare again in the room.
If we cannot answer the questions, we must drink the alchohol.
But I already drank quite some of it before the game LOL.
I kept having to give questions, because I'm the yellow one.
Kai Qi went a lil high after he got his turn 3 times, anddrank instead of answering.
LOL.

We chatted and all till 4am in the morning.
Didn't went for breakfast cuz Kai Qi couldn't wake up.
But might be meeting them for supper tonight.

=D

That's about it!
I still have loads of photos yet to upload but haiya.
XD

Long entry!
Lalala!
BYE!

No comments: