Saturday, June 16, 2007

One gloomy little day for Jeslene!~
Not like I don't like it, the weather is cool, and the atmosphere is good enough for me to think alot of things through.
And well, espcially what song am I going to sing.

Reading through my past entries in other blogs, not in blogger.
Can see how sadistical I can get sometimes lah. LOL.
But it's just issues that I've went through and now, I'm over it.
Ahh...

--

29 September 1988
Your date of conception was on or about 7 January 1988 which was a Thursday.

You were born on a Thursday under the astrological sign Libra.
Your Life path number is 1.
Life Path Compatibility:You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

( I checked Ze's, he's a number 7. *blushes*)

Your birth tree is
Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary

Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

(Quite true!)

Dearies, wanna know these things? Go to http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthDay.asp

--

Come on dearies, meet my latest addition to my smoochies.


Manufacturers call her Hachiko (meaning Ba Zi, Eight Child) I call her...

Teh-SuSu!
Why ah, very simple. Cuz she's an Octopusu, Su? Teh susu. HEE!



Alfredie's new friend, now! =)



"Summer's so blue when it's raining in June, that's how it feels, when I'm missin' you."

No comments: