Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home from town!
Dragged Tong to Funan to collect my mp3's adapter, screen protector and rubber cover.
So glad the cover is rubber.
But it's a dull black, and well well well.
It hides the glossy sexy exterior of my mp4.
Never mind, beautiful bodies are meant to show people who are worthy.
I mean, my mp4, not MY body.
I'm a fat piece of pork.


Had KFC for lunch, and we shopped around city hall for a while.
I bought Jellies for $6.90 and they are super comfy!
And a lacy basic tank top for $9.


Accompanied Tong to John Little for her supposed interview.
Ended up the manager himself couldn't make it.
And Tong got through without an interview.
But the people there are super nice!
I tried on the top Tong tried with her sister.

It's super nice, super comfy.
And super ex!
Okay lah, 49bucks.
But I looooove it.


Sashayed to Heerens, and Tong bought a necklace from 77th street.
It looks like a crowned golf ball.
Cute, nevertheless.


On the way home in the train, some 50year old malay/indian man stared at me.
Not only me, but other girls also.
He was opposite where tong and I stood, leaning against the glass panels.
I told Tong I felt visually abused.
So she turned and stare hard at that man.
Reporting to me once every while he was staring at my legs and other people.
Or that his eyes rotated 360degrees.
I say, Tong protects me more than my bf will!
Tong, loveeee u! Altho you got distracted halfway by cute farangs, I still love u!

You know, the man was STILL staring at me when we got off at Tampines.
He did got off there too.
The thing is, from going down the escalator to walking towards the exit gates,
HE IS STILL STARING!
HELP.


Headed to Tamp's Qi Ji!
Tong ate PohPiah and I had Ice lemon tea, as well as a snack from jollibean.
Love the aunties there! =))
Tong got distracted by JJ lookie alike, altho to me he's not JJ lookie alike.
More like * hair lookie alike.
Sent Tong to the station as she's heading to Bedok for dinner with her family!
Happy birthday, Tong's Mummy!





My new Pink Jellies!

The top I tried on in John little. T^T I love it! PAUL, ADRIAN, ALAN! HELP!
(Please buy one for tong also XD)



I am not raping someone who rather lick the floor than kiss me. Yes, tong, I'm talking about you. XD

I'M MEETING XUANXUANXUAN TOMORROW!

For like, FINALLY! Miss this girl loads! =DD Date!!! <3

Take care ladies! *and gents, if there's any reading this very bimboish entry.*

No comments: