Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Taken from Hiyu jie!


1. Hui2
2. Tong
3. Carrie
4. Hiyu jie
5. Maryanne
6. Adelene
7. Adrian
8. Alan
9. Paul
10. Ze
11. Yan
12. Kailin
13. Chingling
14. Peiyun
15. Eri
16. Johan
17. Fukun
18. Joel
19. Timmy
20. Josh


How well do you know 5?
I would love to know more and MORE~ about this lady!

Is 1 your best friend?
She's easily one of my greatest friend ever <3

Have you ever dated 3?
I date her just today, how sweet hor, carrie?

Are any of them family?
Ehhh, strictly speaking, no.

Would 1 and 7 make a good couple?
OMG. Allow me to laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They might, seriously they might!

What about 3 and 10?
Ze and Carrie. They two ah, having an affair le lah! Think i don't know!

7 and 19?
I'm down right sure my timmy doesn't like men, stupid men like adrian. LOL!

5 and 11?
...Maryanne and Liyan. Erh, joel, im sorry! LOL!

17 and 12?
OH! that one last time I did consider! But hor, one is married lah, son is 1 year old this coming sunday!

Have you fallen in love with any of them?
Ya lah!

How many?
1, just that one. LOL!

Do all of them know?
Erh......... I guess?

Describe 4:
oooh~ She's my honey sweetiecakes with loads of tiramisu and sashimi smoochies, and to add on, she's attached. BAAAA!

What does 18 do for fun?
Wa, last time he told me he watched HENTAI for fun. XD

Would you ever date 6?
SHE WILL MURDER ME.

Are 1 and 2 friends?
Yuppers!

Are 6 and 19?
naah!

Is 20 good looking?
Josh has a charming personality to match those looks of his XD

Do any of these people have a crush on you?
You ask them la! Ask me?!

What is 13’s favorite color?
She got say black before!

What is 15’s favorite food?
Etoo... Japanese food!

Do you love any of them?
OF COURSE! <33

All of them?
YUPYUP!

Do you and 16 have inside jokes?
LOADS and LOADS. lol!

Do you crushes on any of them?
hmmmm currently no!

Which ones?
*skips*

Is 2 your bf/gf?
Divorced liao lah!

If you were crying, would 6 make you feel better?
She would if she doesn't slaps me hahahahaha!

Has 10 ever hurt you?
Ahhh... YES.

Has 7?
YES TOO! He dunnoe make me cry how many times already!

Have you ever hated 17?
Uh yes, because he borrowed his friend MY VCD without telling me, then when the VCD came back to me, something inside was lost. =.=

Have you ever loved 19?
Aww.

Does 20 play any sports?
Erhh me dunnoe.

Have you ever dated 14?
...........Nu er ah, do u wanna date mummy?

Are you friends with 11?
Arbo dennnn! My best friend somemore

Has 1 ever self harmed?
SICKO HUIHUI! YOU KNOW THAT ANSWER!

Does 12 come from a wealthy family?
ok lah~ kai is richer than me by alot!

Why is 2 second?
Dunnoe, its not on purpose lehs

If 6 took this, would you be on the top ten?
SHE BETTER!

What kind of music does 4 like?
ooo loads and loads! JAY CHOU! 56! WOOO!

Pick 5 of your favorite people on the list:
Cannot pick lah!!!! Love them all!

What is 8’s worst quality?
Da jie is too naggy!

--

One more test to go, and I'm free for a moment!

No comments: