Saturday, June 23, 2007

Woo Hoo!

I've passed the Prelimnary rounds and I'm in for Quater-finals.



I'm actually pretty diappointed with how I sounded tonight.
I knew I couldn't use my head voices, so in emergency I switched to chest tones.
Luckily the Judges thought it was impressive enough.

But still I think I disappointed my friends.

Thanks alot girls, for coming to support me!
It really helped me to loosen my nerves.

Did some crapping with Patrick.
He's my classmate when I was still in Hark as a student.
And now he had to judge me!
He kept telling me "Jeslene you die la, I am going to make you die!"
Sicko lol.
But really good to see him again!
He's like, the only person in my class who I kept in contact with.

Oh, he didn't leave comments for me though.
I asked him, did you not dare, or don't have any comments to say?
then he said he paiseh.
BAAAH.






Met a group great people when I'm backstaging.
We were chatting and laughing when we were waiting.
Really enjoyed the company!
Among us six, four of us went in.
A pity for Jack and Natalie, who didn't make it. =(
Enjoyed myself today!
All thanks to these great people: Hui, Tong, Carie, Maryanne, Kailin, Cally, Hiyu Jie, Hunz and Eri!
And thanks to my tou hao fan, Alda for the overseas support!
As well as my darling A and Z.
And of course the five people who were in the backstage with me.
=)
My next session would be on 20th July!
There's one more month to go.
As usual, if you guys wanna come, tell me =)
I still wished I didn't disappoint my friends though I think I did. =\

No comments: