Friday, June 08, 2007

Great, just great.
Just as I thought, finally today it's Friday, and I can rest a lil before the next project.
Plans for today are all CANCELED.

Why?
Because Jeslene the greater sprained her ankle in school today.
I was walking down the lift stairs when someone banged be from the side.
I missed three steps and fell.

I heard laughter.
You tell me, how uncivilized these students can be?

I landed upright, and managed to keep myself standing.
But immediately I knew, this is going to be serious.
And yeah, it began to swell.
I know I've been in this before, and I know the last one, I fell harder as I was wearing heels.
This time, although I'm wearing canvas shoes,
I'm frightened, I better not hurt any of my bones.


Let's not care about fats, look at my right leg, it's swelling at the side!

And for the first time in my ite days, I have to wear this damn "Im not wearing school shoes" tag. I brought my slippers along because I wanted to head out after school, and darn, it's useful in the wrong way.

We finished the project proposal today. And well, I know I'm a burden to my friends today cause I couldn't walk much at all. They have to run all errands and they have to be my walking stick.

Oh, I took the lift like, 5times today, guang ming zheng da. Sick.

I have to take a cab home, and I managed to climb down the stairs in the most painful way. Aiya, at least I didn't sit on the stairs and slide myself down one step by one step lahs.

Mum tried putting medicated oil on me and she rubbed so lightly, but it hurt so much, my tears juz fell and I couldn't stop. Uh well. I wonder if I can make it to school on monday. But no s&w, im sure. =\




I took this in the morning, before I headed out for school. Beautiful sunrise, bad bad day.

The UK Funfair by Mr Ringo is starting soon and I'm craving to go. I wish it's just not so expensive though.


Dear Maryanne and Tong, please remember Jeslene Lee the bai ka the next time you all got too engrossed with talking. Don't just leave me behind and you walk 10 metres away le then realised I'm bai ka-ing and in the cab already.

LOL.

No comments: