Sunday, June 24, 2007

ARghhhhh.
Having my DMS now. And it's killing me.
This time, I get more stomach cramps than backaches.

Really sorry to tong, who I asked out for coffee and having to cancel it =(

I've been in a coma for short periods in the afternoon.
Comas as in really comas, not naps lah.
Don't know why, my blood sugar seemed to be really low since 1am .

But now I'm much better!
Just that I have weird dreams in those short sleeps.
I dreamt that I was in Kyoto University for studies.
There's even cha soba in my dream!
=.=

Hark Music School was on the news just now.
About the Saturday Shows - Shi Li Ge Shou Da Kao Yan 实力歌手大考验
And oh, I saw Jian Hong on Xin.sg.
He really grew up le lah, though still young.

Heading out with my family tomorrow!
Dim Sum Buffet and my mp3 hunt, finally.
Did I ever mention my current mp3 player is nothing but a FM Radio?
And a thumbdrive lah.
But I'm still gonna use it as a thumbdrive until the day it really dies.
I want a mp4 actually, to store videos and maybe one with camera.
But shall see. =)

Think I've crapped enough!
Eri have uploaded the video she took of me in the singing competition on Friday!
Wanna watch it? Erh... wait long long. LOL.
No la, get the url from me lors.
Muahaha.

Okays la, I shall update tomorrow with pics ba =)

No comments: