Monday, June 25, 2007

YAAAAAAAAAAAY ~



Finally, I changed into a new mp3/mp4 player!





It looks super nice, and super handphone-ish.
Samsung~ Gee, seems like I'm staying loyal to Samsung mp3s, since my last one is samsung's too.
I took the 2gb one, without bluetooth (exactly why do I need it, other than the headset?)
Love it! =)

Dim sum buffet with family today!
Super full lars.

HAK GOWS.
I'm never living without hakgows!~
I am nv going to jail because they dun have hak gows in jail.
Okay, i'm lame.




Mummy & me =)


HAK GOW!



My little baby, Teh-susu, doesn't knows what's a tea glass.
"What's this?"
*stares*


"Eee, don't like!"
*PUSH AWAY!*




Since we cannot waste food in the buffet, and mummy couldn't finish the meat, we used the veggies to cover the last piece of meat.

Stupid la, I know, but my mummy participated in this okay.



DURIAN.
LELONG!


Headed to SimLim, bought my mp3 and we went to BHG to walk walk!
Then off to MUJI, Watsons and Kino to finish up some purchases.
ZA is on 30percent, last day. HAHAHA.

Anyone wanna date me out this weeeek?
LOL. I'm super free.

Lalalalala.
I ate salmon sushi for dinner!
LALALALLALA!

No comments: