Monday, June 18, 2007

I just did something really dumb,
I tried to remove my mascara using my TONER.
I have no idea what I was thinking okay.
It's only until my eyes were shocked with the pain of alcohol then I realised.
I'm so SLOW.
Must be cause I'm getting dumber.
(But actually I placed the toner bottle next to the remover bottle. must be that. I'm not dumb after all.)

Headed out for Kbox with my darlings today!
Early singing.
Met Joelle at cine! She's right lah, haven't seen her for a year, then now suddenly we keep seeing each other.
Tong looks ultra cute with that offie of hers.

I think I'm the extreme high-er in the room.
I scream and shout like my own business.
Machiam mad woman!
But you guys know me, I'm the Kbox siao kia.

Headed to robinson's after Tong's salon trip!
Then off to PS to meet Siew Choo and Cally!
Walked around then we sent Siew Choo off to the train station.
Then the remainder of us went for tau hua break.

There's some seriously irritating people in the Tau Hua shop.
Sickos, think we don't know you all are mumbling about us.

Tong went for interview and the three of us went to Hark to reserve another seat for Cally on 22nd.

I've got nine ppl to support me on 22nd! =)

Ate dinner at a place called 'Fatty'.
Beef hor fun and Kang Kong! =D
Got a little crazy there. All the breast talks.
LOL.

Decided to go Sentosa tomorrow!
With Tong, Hui, Cally and SC!
Whee.

I'm drained now.
I'm getting old.

Im in HUGE trouble.
Have no idea of what to sing on 22nd.
It's nearing me in such a rapid speed.
=\

Rightos.
I think I shall end here!
=)

Nighties!

No comments: