Sunday, April 29, 2007

Nothing's wrong with slacking.
Nothing's wrong with disappearing into thin air.
Nothing's wrong with not answering nudges and messages on MSN.

Because I just woke up from another nap.
I wonder why i got so tired.
Might be this and that.

Anyways, I don't think there's much to update about today.
Only a small episode about my mum and I
On the subject: Why can't I hang out late?

The topic started when my mum said my brother was home early last night from chalet.
And it was 12am, actually, when he came back.
So I said: 12am still consider early? Then I come back at 11pm ever so rarely you scold me!
She said: Different what! Who ask you to be a girl.
I said: But I'm 19 already sia!

Mummy gave me a slanted look and said:

"Wait til you get married then say lah."
I let out a scream of frustration and hit her lightly with the cushion I was holding.

"WA LAO EH! You don't allow me to get a boyfriend, how to get married! How come the answer is always like this deeeeeeeeee!"

Mom started laughing. I pouted.
Btw, she gave me that married answer when I asked why I couldn't go to JB with carrie in the future. She asked me to get married first then say. I gave her the same answer too.

Osaka food! Sent home from my uncle!


It tastes.......... like egg pastry.
Don't know how to describe... other than it's sweet.

My poor mum's been dragged to watch movies yet again today, after one yesterday.
She watched SunShine with my big aunt yesterday.
Her comments?
"Spaceship fly here fly there, then talk talk talk, then spaceship fly again, then all still die lors."
Jeslene: "Orh."

My mum is pretty entertaining eh.
She informed me that she's very joke-able, always.

Am anticipating for the upcoming family outing to Parkway Parade.
Mom promised me some shopping!
Jack's Place! SLURP.

May 2nd's coming.
=D

No comments: