Saturday, April 21, 2007

All right.
I have nothing much to update on...
But yesterday, after school the three siao char bos went for curry rice at hougang.
I floated to heaven.
Ran to catch Bus 88 as it was about to depart... and my girls were like, rooted to the spot and yelling : "Wait wait! Don't go!"
I dotted and ran after the bus. Fortunately it stopped.
And when I went up, surprise~

A cute bus driver~ LOL.
I said thanks, and he smiled at me. For the rest of the trip, he was glum. LOL.

Slacked at tong's house...
And we took sips of CHOYA!
Oh bliss~ But I wonder why we were drinking alcohol at Tong's house.
That's like, the funniest location to have a drink.

There's this big big teddy on Tong's bed!
Furry is it's name!
Tong was so particular about how we carried it, I was freaked out and decided to let hui handle Furry in case I hurt the bear again.
But it's so nice to hug!
I love huge teddies, cause when you hug them, it felt like you have someone to comfort you.

Adelene is so entertaining.

Tong went for work, and the remainder = Hui and I went to sakana for dinner.
Last day of sakana, and the business is really good.
It's sort of ironic, as the reason of their close down is because of bad business.
Sighs, we waved a BIG goodbye as we left the premise.

We couldn't find the Vodafone!
Why!!!!!!
Hui says she will chua tio at the sight of me being professional.
Aiyo, I was jsut speaking to trica nia ma.


I slept a fulfilling sleep... until Alan called me to tell me he's back home.
=)
And I continued to sleep until 2pm this afternoon.
I'm a sicko.

Ending here today,
don't feel like typing.
Take care dears

No comments: