Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Updates updates! Lazy to talk!

Monday conference!
SIAN.
LOL.

But I'm quite okay with feezah and anne.
Elim Chew was there again.
And she took out 50bucks and told us "Opportunity."

Someone asked: "How do we get that money?"
She repeated the word, opportunity.
And someone rushed down the auditorium steps and took the money.
~.~

sat there for four hours, my butt flatten.




Maryanne, where are you looking at? (and i look like CRAP.)

You cannot see meeeeeee~

They cam whore with MY phone.


Feezah and Jeslene = Vainpots? O_O

Whats his name yooooo? CHI-chi-chi~ CHITA B!



Headed to Ikea Tampines with Hui and tong today.
For food.
LOL.
And of course, some search for picture boards.
Tong kept biohing for guys. ~.~
Then she made it obvious.
LOL.

i wonder how many potatoes I ate today.
Anyway, that girl kept laughing non stop.
She told me that this... mocha ball thing is nice, so I went to buy it.
Then she suddenly say: Actually i say nice nice nice, I've nv tried it before lah."

I knned her.

Then when I was on board bus 81, heading home.
She gestured to me outside: "I have no change for bus!"
And my bus zoomed off.
I called her, she said he will ask hui for change.
But then she messaged me a while later, saying she has to walk home now, because hui has no change.

^^;;



The hearts are like... raping each other. =.=

Now my head is short...
Now it's LONG!

Anywae, this painting is pretty!






Ya lah.

That's all lah.
what you expect?
Xd

No comments: