Friday, April 13, 2007

I went out with my dearies today, only to realise, it's Black Friday, the 13th.

What exactly happened?

  1. I was already late and rushing, when my slipper strap just broke, like that.
  2. On my way to the train station, leaking messaged me and said she forgot that her card has no more money inside, so Tong and I rushed to Pasir Ris station to borrow her money. Meanwhile, Hui already reached. (So sorry, my darling)
  3. When we got to outram park, we realised Hui was at another exit, and we spent quite some time searching for her.
  4. It was raining meows and woofs, and we're forced to take a cab.
  5. Driver tells us: It's not concord shopping centre anymore, it's Holiday Inn. Or something.
  6. Wanted to head to Great World City, but where ah?
  7. We missed a shuttle bus back to City hall, and waited for like 40mins for another.
Something weird:

Tong and I were waiting for the train to Pasir Ris, when this guy approached us and asked us to help him. At first I thought he wants to borrow my phone to call his girlfriend. But in the end, what he requested was for ME to CALL his girlfriend.

I saw that he was calling her house phone, guess he was afraid of his parents...
So I helped lah.

I saw a Zara top which I can afford, but ahhhhhhhhh not enough money with me cuz I borrow them all to Leaking. AISHHHHHH!

So now I'm back home, blaming all my misfortune on black friday.
Maybe I'm just purely having my bad luck lah.
HAHA.

Loves!
Jeslene

No comments: