Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two hours of S and W today.
Well basically it's just a round of running, warming ups, and captain's ball.
Quite all right.
Ms Gladys let us off earlier by half an hour.
So we had quite a long break.

Mrs Lee's lessons after that, we surfed the net for around an hour as she talked to the rest of the class who didn't attend her lessons yesterday.
And tong hit my head with her book.;
Ouch.

When we put out books in the locker, we took out hui's old books and I said:

"Someone please take them out and throw away, hui say de. But I don't bear to."
Carrie said: Tong, you do it.



This is like a ceremony, to announce officially and finally, huihui is no longer our classmate in ISP, and she will not be using this locker like she always did, again.
Very upsetting okay.
We even videoed the session down.

Went to Bugis with Tong and MJ after school as tong wanted to buy a bag for her mom.
So guai. Hee!
Saw alot of nice bags! But wellos... I have no money.
I wanted to buy a sweater more, because I only have one jacket, and I need something more formal for occasions and of course, office.

Tong and MJ drank bubble tea and sickeningly, tong had her durian sago thing.
I died.
I told her to get 1 meter away from me, cuz the durian smell is sooooo strong!
And oh, while walking, with the girls behind me, an office guy carrying a plastic bag stared and smiled at me.
I was like, huh...?



I look darn weird once again, in uniform.

Aw man.

God bless all those who are involved in the school shootings.

No comments: