Saturday, April 28, 2007

Three days since my last update. This might probably be the longest time I didn't update between the entries. haha. So let me just start from the Friday.

Friday lessons are as usual, dreadful.
I cannot expect anything much, since the starting lesson is actually Office Admin.
Scoldings and scoldings. And then group work again.
Then came marketing, and nothing much, but the information Ms Lee taught were in my head.

Lastly came PIE, and it was a blast.
Our class joined up with ISF, and I realised, year one are very, very noisy.
Ironically, they are Mrs Lee's class too.

We played games to find each other, as a one to one buddy.
So ya, it's like, we grab a paper, and if the paper reads Pepsi, you must go find Cola.
And I kanna-ed Tom, so I must find Jerry.

My Jerry girl is a LOUD LOUD LOUD girl.
Really LOUD.
But very on, also.
Anyway, the both of us got a forfeit because we couldn't answer a question.
So we got to eat a waffle stick from each end.
Nothing much, since it's with a girl.
Cannot say th same for Idah and all.
They kanna-ed a guy as their buddy.

At night, hanged out with my brother and his friends while waiting for Kailin to come.
Went with them to find a present for their lady friend.
Then we just walked round and round and round Tampines Mall and Century Square.
I laughed like hell when my brother took a hoola hoop and tried swinging it.
He failed miserably for three times, and he made his last attempt look like some belly dance.

After that, he said: "Wa, here better have no camera."

Headed for Hans for dinner, after much discussion.
Dinner was an okay.

I asked them about the monk thing.
And they say, ya it's possible to return to normal lives.
But the Mercedes part, they say it's sorta dots. They think they shouldn't even be on public transports.
Then I suddenly say:

"Then what if the monk HAVE to go to the Tampines Temple, and he is located at Bugis?"
"Imagine at 4am in the morning, he say: 'Shi Fu, Di Zi setting off to Tampines. Di Zi will be back the next day at 4am!' just because he had to WALK to tampines!"

They laughed lah.


Headed for home after that, and Kai Lin went to my house.
That's around 9pm.

That's about it.
Lols.



My brother, and Terrence.

Saw Kym Ng at Century Square. I have no idea why I always see her hahaha.

With Wilson...


And Kai Lin.


I slacked the whole day off today.
Initially agreed to go to Vivo City with Carrie and Maryanne.
But I'm drained.
So I declined the offers of dates.
Haha.
Woke up around 9am, and went into another coma around 3pm.
I'm just out from the shower and still sleepy.

Right now, in my living room, is my brother, Kai Qi, Jeeng Loon and Joanne.
Yet I don't feel like mingling.
I'm just tired.

Take care, dears.

No comments: