Sunday, April 01, 2007

Muahahaha!

Actually I have no idea what to update. I'm just here for the fun of it. I just don't wanna leave my blog dead, you see. But nothing much...!

I brought Hui to Vanessa's house today, for her rebonding.
I finally found someone whose hair is more stubborn than mine. *evil grin*
In the midst of waiting (which is a whopping 5 hour session) I found myself having evil intentions for the chirping and yakking parrot next door.
It was so noisy, I suggested to throw it into the oven, throw it into the washing machine, or bring it home and hand it to my violent little bingo.

Well.
I'm so cruel.
LOL.
I'm supposed to be a pet lover.
Chill, Jeslene, Chill.

So now Hui's hair's flat and straight.
And so is my butt, cuz I sat there and waited for too long.

After the session, Hui and I went to sakae for some stuffing ritual.
Oh, cha soba. Oh, salmon nigiri.
Oh, my pocket.
Oh, my flown money.

Tampines is crowded, but with none of Hui and my target.
Shi bai~ (Tok chiang)

Okay.
I'm sick.
Sorry.
Pictures!


Bunnies I saw in 201 area yesterday! Sweeties!
I want one, but ya la, no money.


Little mice sleeping on the wheel. I wonder what will happen if one of the mice feels like running the wheel at that moment.


Lizard, not! But this baby looks like a slumping lizard. =\



Bo-liaoness while waiting for Hui to finish her rebonding!



I'm not sao.
Not not not.
NOT!

No comments: