Friday, March 30, 2007


I cannot believe how much hair I actually do have.
Maybe it's the nutrients from my hair. It have to be.
Look at all those hair scattered around on the floor.
My hair --> But I only trimmed!
Erh. Perhaps I'm erh, hairy.

Sent Yan off today, to penang.
Sorta sad... But I didn't cry, such a relief.
Cuz it's only 3month plus, plus I have hui and liying making me laugh.
I dragged Liying to go to town with us!
We ended up chatting about ghosts for an hour or so.
SICK.

Had loads of fun with the girls.
We were almost gaga.
Out of nowhere, leaking says I'm sao.
Sao... is foxy?
HUH.
She say I turn my charm on and off, on and off.
And at that moment, I felt like a teppenyaki stove.

Hui looks freaking nice with her new hair!
Suits her! Very sweet!
=))

Oh. Oh! I gave my seat to a lady with her little girl in the train.
I stood up so abruptly, I think I gave leaking a shock.
The little girl is so pretty! Very sweet and cute!
But leaking says she looks like me.
Geh.
How come everyone looks like me?

I know this entry is basically crap.
But well, nothing's wrong with updating about daily lives.
I refreshed some very precious memories last night as I was reading my archives.
Those days in Hark. With the guys and the only girl, which is me.
I missed them.

=)

No comments: