Thursday, March 29, 2007




I wish I can fall asleep right now.
It's coming 2am, and I'm still awake.
I am tired, yes.
However, since I''m awake, I might as well update something.

Went out for dinner with Yan, Kai, Joel and Roman.
Ching had attachment, so she couldn't make it.
I was informed that Yan's departure day was brought forward to Friday.
So I guess, I would send her off first, before going to meet Hui.

I'm feeling sorta upset.
Don't know, it feels weird to know that she wouldn't be around for 4months.
I know it would be harder for Joel.
But well, he's going to vietnam too.
So yeah, everyone's going overseas except me.

Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.
Simple dinner, and happy gathering.
It brings a smile to my face everytime I reflect the days I spent with them.
Yan was being gaga all along, and I got immune to her a few times after she went gaga.
The caffine.......?

Dinner then ---> Macafe.
And home it was.
Nevertheless, I'm feeling happy.

--

Something out of topic.
I was showering in the morning when I saw an army of ants invading the shower room.
Being me, I stunned for quite a while and recapped the Spider incident. (U can scroll down to see la, or ctrl F, then type spider. if you really wanna see how dumb I was)

The lane of ants stretched from the window, all the way toward the wall near my toiletbowl.
And once again, I was left to handle the situation nude.
Shivers....
I sprayed water at them, and washed them away.
And in the meantime, I forgot about the toilet paper rolls and wet them as well.
Even after i finished my shower, I can feel the itchy itchy crawly sensation on my face and neck.

Sick!

Why are insects invading my house these days?
Ants, Spiders, unknown roach like yellow and brown striped bug, and moths!
Weather?

Wah, sick!

--


Anyway, hope you people are having fun!
Chalets, and Clubbing.
Haha!

*hugs*
Jeslene

No comments: