Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I would have cried if not for some self control.
Sickening project.
Sickening presentation.
SICK.

My mood was slightly better during EVM.
When I heard our project might get as a high B or A.
Projects make me laugh and cry.
Oh darn it.

After school was CS and TM raiding!
Caught a sight of my future son-in-law.
Make this clear: I wasn't acting, I was really, really looking at the guess watches.
So yanting, please, don't slap me on my back anymore.
It hurts!
I am thoroughly abused. =\

Took some pictures,
Haven't scanned them tho.
Hate that machine.

He called,
talked to him.
No feeling.
Silent.
Don't know what to say.

I know my update today is almost all simple sentences without a proper structure.
I don't expect anyone to understand my stand.
But you know what?
I feel lousy as a friend.

Take care.
Jeslene

No comments: