Monday, March 12, 2007

BZC Paper today!
I can only say it's average lah. It's not difficult nor easy.
But wellos, most probably going to be a B for me, since my presentation grade is a high B.

But I so suay can.
I was writing halfway........ through the papers......
I kanna my Miss Ang-Best-Friend.
I died-ded.

Now I'm having the ultimate war with my cramps.
Ate painkillers and am hoping the pain will go.
Shall be off to sleep soon, to distract myself.

Oh, finally we did our presentation today.
Ain was in the room too, cuz she's doing BZC presentation to Mr Foong.
It went okay, i guess.

Cannot stand it already.
I must go and hit the sack.
Roll on my bed.
SNIFF.

My dad invited my Da Gu Zhang (aunt's husband) and two of his friends to our house to play mahjoongggggggggggghhhhhhh~.

Got smoke smell in my house.
SIGH.


*hugs*
Jeslene

No comments: