Monday, March 26, 2007


I'm a happy girl!
=)

My best friends never fail to enchant me with a great day out.
Even if it was only for 3 hours.

I slacked the whole afternoon away today.
I couldn't find anything to do.
So I composed, and drew.
lol.

In the evening time, I met Yan, Liying and Kailin for dinner.
We headed to east point, as yan wants to get her hair cut.
At this place call pro-trim.
Not too bad, their skills.
But it's a good 41bucks. Woo.
And there's one guy who has a pretty backview.
Sorta like ze tho, sick. LOL.

While waiting for Yan, the three of us roamed eastpoint.
I saw a pair of slippers.
Glam. Red and glossy.
But it's 30bucks. The lady said she can sell me cheaper.
But erh.
I didn't dare to spend.

Headed to Pet Safari.
Gushed over a standard poodle.
So BIG and FLUFFY. Like an enlarged soft toy!
AW.
And loads of sweet little puppies.
All not mine. =\

After Yan's haircut, we headed back to Tampines Mall.
Chose pizza hut.
Stuffed ourselves, and did some catching up.
Fattening pizzas, Hawaiian, and double cheese.
Wa.
And the pizza hut platter.
XD
But it's like, 14bucks per person, so it's kinda all right.
Reasonable.

We left the place around 10pm. I suggested a drink.
But all of us were too stuffed. So yeah.
We took a walk to the train station and lingered around there.
Took a few pictures and home it is.

Yan will be heading to Penang soon.
This saturday.
Sighs.

But I enjoyed myself today.
Really.
I am totally happy and glad that we met up.
Although they kept teasing me about him.
SICK! LOL.
But I love them to bits and pieces.
My best friends, indeed.
=D

Pictures!


Yan looks disturbingly like her mom. Woo.


Hamsters all stacked up in the wheel. How cute.


Observe yan's expression. No, we didn't torture her, we did give her her share of pizzas.


Yan: I will try my best to take a slim picture of u!
Jes: Sick ah!


See? Sicko! LOL.


Leaking, Me and Yan. =)

Friends are forever, at least I hope to have these friends forever by my side. No doubts!


Four days after Carrie and Tong's departure.
I wonder how did their toilet biz went.
Toilets with no doors.
And no vulgarities.
And no speaking to opposite sex.
Oo.


One long update, and it made up for the lack of updates.
Hee.
I hope everyone's doing okay.

Those who are in moodswings, UP UP UP!
=)

Have a date with leaking on wed.
Midday shopping!
XD

Loves!
Jeslene

No comments: