Thursday, March 08, 2007

spoiler

n. [Usenet] 1. A remark which reveals important plot elements from books or movies, thus denying the reader (of the article) the proper suspense when reading the book or watching the movie.

Children, please go back to your arcade games, playstations and PSP.
*shakes head*

--

I didn't know why I was so tired today.
Maybe I did too much -coughbjcough- last morning *nudges yanting*
I sensed the sleepiness growing in my head.
But I just couldn't sleep in peace, or rather, in class.
Perhaps I'm too attentive? *Hides from flying bananas thrown at me*

Peiyun's dad drove us home.
Tong and I delivered food into our stomachs, yet again.
Goodness.
This is not good, ya know.

I think I'm going bald.
I'm getting moodswings here and there.
Possibly going to vlame it on PMS.
But that doesn't really matters lah.
XD

Changed my blog song player... To Esnips.
I think I'm very much in love with Esnips.

Ah well.
Exams are around the corner.
Actually, we're almost face to face with examinations.
So, good luck dearies. =)

Am really missing some thorough relaxation.
Wild Wild Wet, Zoo, Botanic Gardens, anyone?
Yes, BOTANIC GARDENS.
What's wrong with that?

Obviously I'm typing just craps.
I just wanted to update for nothing.
Yay.

Am missing my triple As and a Z.
Aye, I haven't seen them since.. 2 weeks ago?
Hahaha!

Take care, people!

No comments: