Friday, March 09, 2007

Had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt that I was in Tampines Central, and the handphone shop transformed into a betting station for 4D and Toto.
Ah ze was there.
So I asked him, You wanna bet for 4D?
He said, yeah, okay.
Then I said I left my money at home.
He took out 10bucks for me.
I told him I'll return the money when we go home.
So I went to write the 4D number. And I shaded the numbers in a very untidy way.
Maryanne appeared from no where and ticked the number for me.
Tong appeared and told Maryanne it's the wrong way.
And the counter auntie said it's wrong too.
At the corner of my eyes, I saw a woman, peeking at Ze and I.

Woke up.

Couldn't get the dream out of my mind. So I decided to make an analaysis.

--

Lottery
To dream of playing the lottery, suggests that you are relying too much on fate instead of taking responsibility for your own actions/decisions. You need to reconsider some issue/situation before committing to it.
If you dream of the lottery in a general way it is a warning that you are being careless in some undertaking which could cause you to suffer disappointment.

Boyfriend
To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him

Money
To see or win money in your dream, symbolizes that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money may represent confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself.Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart.

Friend
To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

--

Right.
If anyone wanna buy 4D, the numbers I'm betting in my dream was
2182

Did you know that if you don't have good health and nutritions, you tend to forget what you dream about?
Hmmm!

--

On the way home in the bus, was horrible.
The bus was so stuffy and unbearable.
Plus I've got carsickness.
Never did bus 15 felt like bliss this much.

Along the roads towards my house, I took a few photos here and there.
Just thought that I would want to remember these things.
One fine day, they might be gone.










Take care =)

No comments: