Friday, March 23, 2007


Yes I know I haven't been updating.
Because, basically, I have nothing to update about.
So when I start updating, it will mean that I want to vent.

BUT.
Today, I have nothing to vent.
I'm just tired, as in physically.
Emotionally, I'm coping just fine. Which is great.

Anyways, I had a great time around my As and Z.
They're great company, yes.
Soon Alan is going to taiwan again.
Ah well.
Everyone's going overseas.

I wonder how is Tong and Carrie doing in Hunan.
I wondered how did Tong's English teaching go.
I hope she wouldn't be as nervous!
And erh, I don't wanna imagine, them....
well... doing biz in toilets without doors.
*shudders*

Yan's leaving for Penang until around July next Sat.
So I'm going to meet her on Monday for some time together.
I hope Kailin and Ching Ling can make it.
Aw.
Don't like this feeling of everyone leaving.
Hiyu jie is going to US and Taiwan for a month too.

But whatever it is,
All my blessings go to them!


I slacked the whole day off today.
Half coughing.

Hmmm.
Nothing to do.

XD

No comments: