Sunday, March 18, 2007


男人大可不必百口莫辩
女人实在无需楚楚可怜
总之那几年
你们两个没有缘。

--

So, I decided not to go for the class bbq,
even though I was looking forward to it.
I can only blame it on my sore throat.
It still hurts badly when I woke up.
When I swallow something, it would burn.
And now I'm coughing.

Sorry to Maya and Feezah.
Sorry to Carrie and Maryanne.
Promised them to go, but didn't.

Adelene scared me with some effects that might affect my throat.
I was that frightened, I decided to visit my doc tomorrow.
I'm pretty much a coward when things concerned about my precious voice.
Gosh. I live by singing, okay.

I haven't been singing for three or four days already.
Ever since the sore throat visited me.
I was afraid it would affect recovery of my illness.

And being this way, I couldn't vent by singing.
I couldn't distract myself.
This is exactly why I was frustrated.
If I offended anyone these days, pardon me.

I'm feeling happier today.
Everyone's chasing me to have a date with my doctor.
Hee.
What have I done today...
Well.
Seeing that my skin is in very good condition
thanks to the water I've drank to cure my sore throat.
I pampered myself, using masks and DIY facial.

My brother brought doughnuts home from my favourite doughnut house.
The one located at bugis.
Sore throat?
Aiya.
Eat first, talk later!





I cannot resist calories.
I cannot, i cannot.
The doughnuts are blissssssssss.

Now I wonder, how do the strawberries shortcake doughnuts taste like.
Aw.

Many said that there's something deeper than what I seemed like on the surface.
Some said, I think deep.
Some said, I think too much.
Some said, it's my nature.
Some said, it's because of him.

I say:
It's jeslene.

Take care.
=)

PS: Ladies, get up from your moodswings! UP UP UP! OUT OUT OUT!

No comments: