Saturday, March 24, 2007

[These are personal thoughts directed to someone else. So don't be sensitive.]

Men.
I know you people have huge egos.
I know you guys have your pride.
So do us ladies.

I don't understand why, you can give so many excuses just to tell another you are right.
Is it that important?
That you must be right?

Stop telling the whole world, a woman hurt you.
Stop resorting to stupid tactics to gain pity.
You tell people, hey I don't need your pity!
But come on, face it.
You want to make the whole world see, you're the most pitiful one.
You want to let the whole world see what you saw:
It's all the other party's fault.

Is this what you call, MEN?

--

As I said, these are personal thoughts.
So, people, do not be sensitive and slip right into the words and say i shouldn't type anything so hurtful etc.
对号入座。

--

The sickening renovation drilling woke me up.
SICK.
I slept late last night.
I wanted to wake up late.
But that darn drilling.
Why on a Sat?

Mood?
Not too good.
A bad starting of a day.





Sick.

No comments: