Saturday, March 17, 2007

阴天 在不开灯的房间
当所有思绪都一点一点沉淀
爱情究竟是精神鸦片
还是世纪末的无聊消遣

--

I am currently irritated by the things stuck in my throat.
But let's just say I can still sing.
But my pronunciations sucked.

I'm addicted to Karen mok's Yin Tian.
The lyrics are too true.

Wonder how is everyone doing?
Tong and Carrie would be off for Hunan real soon.
Five days?

Class bbq tomorrow.
I wished I was in the condition to go.

I had shivers running down my spine last night.
though it wasn't that cold.
I had to hide under a jacket, then hide under my blanket.
And now, I'm still not okay.
But I have a cup of Honey-lemon by my side.
It might not be as good as having someone by my side.
But it's good enough.

Nothing much to update you guys these days.
Maybe if I go to the class bbq, I will have something to say.
But I'm sick now.
Sickening.

If you guys are thinking, I'm not moody.
Just a little lonely.
A little tired.
A little unhappy.

No comments: