Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HMM.
HAHHA.
I am darn high today.

Tong, Hui and I tried going to Pasir Ris Farmway Dog's Den today.
Failed miserably.
Walked and Walked....
Under the hot hot sun.
But we never reached. And it's my fault.
I am so sorry to my sweetcakes babes.
We took a cab there in the end!
And gooosh! I saw a darn cute 7weeks old Maltese terrier!
You know, bingo's breed!
I fainted on the spot lo!

I want a golden retriever. XD
Saw one there and its soooo cute.
And the kitten too! XD

We walked back to the main road to take a cab.
A bangala on a sandtank truck beeped at us and stared.
Have no idea what he's up to.
It started drizzling when we were walking along the roads.
And when we finally got into a cab with a nice driver it started raining darn hard.
We're blessed.
My babes ate at S-11 and we headed to my house.

Tong thinks that three people = a market.
Jes plus tong = Personal
Jes plus tong plus hui = Alot of ppl.
Make no sense.

Slacked at my place... And we were reading cleo.
50 most eligible bachelors this year...
And now Hui and I were darn high over them.

Mainly:


Eu Chern Liang!
GOSH. How can anyone resist him? Look at that smile!
I swear I have a thing for men in office wear.
Especially such cute species of men.
I get nosebleeds when I imagine too much *COUGH*


And hui's Royston.
HAHAHAHHA.
She's going gaga over him.
TOTALLY.



Aw man.
Cute men.
But all not mine.
But i swear not to be like tong.
Having someone's pic in her phone and looking at it 24/7.
Oh-so-slutty-stalker. HAHAHAHA
Tong is going to kill me.
=(


I am going to send Chern Liang's pic to Ze!
See what he says! ^^
And Zidane,
Please don't be jealous.
you're my dearest bachelor too!
Hahahaah!
Im so HIGH.

No comments: