Saturday, March 10, 2007

I wish everyone will stop faking a smile.
I wish everyone will be the way they are.
I wish they will be happy.
I will I can be happy too.

Is it that hard?
I didn't wish for world peace.
World peace is so much harder.
So is the above very hard to attain?
I'm not telling everyone to attain immortality.

Perhaps I should just label those wishes 'Wishful'.

Such a long time since I've cried for like, an hour or so?
Even when I was chatting to Jacky & Alda, Maru and all.
I just couldn't stop.
I didn't even cried so much when I was watching Goong.

Gotta thank Tong, my daughter, Zidane, Jacky and Alda.
They cheered me.
And tong is so sweet.
SO so sweet.
That I have to take a screen shot:


My personal mesage was: I'm crying like nobody's business.
She made hers: Jeslene, make your crying my business!

Gosh.
I double cried for that.
Thanks, really. *hugs*

My daughter is like, talking to me? Lolz.
She distracted me lah.
And she shares my feelings.
I felt better talking to her.
*hugs*

Jacky was like trying to make me cheer up. Hahaa!
To think I just knew him formally last night.
Thank you, my fellow librian!
Talking to alda always makes me laugh. Hee.

And Zidane!
Love ya. =)

To Hui:
I just need you to realise there are alot of friends around you.
Hurting yourself is not going to help anything.
You'll just make us very upset, like what happened to me last night.
Nothing matters more than having you back with us.
Hanging out with you these days is like hang out with a souless you.
I could have slapped you awake, if that would work.
But I know it wouldn't.
Try, just try to cheer up all right?
I know you can do it.
You know you can!
Please?


*sighs*
All's not lost yet, i hope.

No comments: